Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Strength of A Woman

I read a post recently, wherein the author noted several facts, suggesting women are physically the weaker sex.  The author also touched on the mechanical differences of a woman's and a man's brain, but never once suggested that women are less intelligent -- whew! thank goodness for that.  I didn't disagree completely with her points of view, but to be honest I didn't like reading them.  At five feet tall and a hundred pounds soaking wet, I think I've just about had it with people determining what I can and cannot do.

Since my blog is mostly about gratitude, appreciation for the good in people, and, in general, just a bunch of happy random thoughts, I want to hear what women of all ages CAN DO, physically, emotionally, and intellectually.

I'm a huge fan of women; we are incredible beings.  And I am happy to be one.

Here's a photo capturing a recent "can-do" moment of a woman near and dear to my heart.  Please share a personal "can-do" moment, picture, or story via e-mail, www.lovnmylife1966@yahoo.com (please copy and paste for now -- I need to figure out how to link the e-mail address), or leave a comment -- love to include your experiences, or those of a loved one, family member or friend, in this post.   

Choose to Inspire 

My girlfriend "Nae," the Fisher-Woman, posing 
with a thirty-five pound Halibut she caught last week in 
the waters off the Southern California coastline.



You're next . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment